Mobile Menu - OpenMobile Menu - Closed

Agency Help

If you can't get an answer from a federal agency in a timely fashion, or if you feel you have been treated unfairly, our office may be able to help resolve a problem or get you the information you need. While we cannot guarantee you a favorable outcome, we will do our best to help you receive a fair and timely response to your problem.

Residents of Vermont can contact us for assistance in situations dealing with Federal agencies, including:

  • Assistance getting a passport on short notice;
  • Troubles with payments from the Social Security Administration or other federal agencies;
  • Questions about federal benefits through the VA, Medicare, Social Security, or other federal agencies;
  • Assistance with mail delivery through the United States Postal Service;
  • Assistance Internal Revenue Service disputes;
  • Connect with resources to apply for federal loans or grants. 

Click here to describe your situation. Please remember to include all pertinent information.

Please Note:

Pursuant to the Privacy Act of 1974 (5 U.S.C. § 552a), which requires that Members of Congress or their staff have written authorization before they can obtain information about an individual's case, you may be asked to submit a privacy release before Rep. Welch's office can move forward with your case.